Master the strategies you need to develop a high performing business. Hear from the most successful business leaders in conversation with Simon Lader, Co-Founder of global Executive Search firm Salisi Human Capital, and online coaching firm Salisi Academy.
In this week’s episode, we welcome the Chief Strategy Officer for Cymulate, Andrew Barnett, as he teaches us all about email deliverability and how improving it will make your marketing yield more results.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
• What a Chief Strategy Officer is.
• How to start a career as a strategy officer.
• What technology alliance is.
• Background of Cymulate.
• How to determine if a strategic alliance is worthy of developing.
• Breach and attack simulations are now shifting from being a nice-to-have to a must-have.
• What tools, techniques, and strategies to deploy to be able to determine how to prioritize all conflicting priorities in businesses.
THIS WEEK’S GUEST
Andrew Barnett is the Chief Strategy Officer for Cymulate. A graduate of SMU, he’s an IT Security professional with a passion for technology, data analytics and business process improvement. He has over twenty years of experience helping organizations mitigate risk from emerging threats through the use of Cloud Computing frameworks and most recently the Mitre attack framework and in implementing effective Leadership programs in support of enterprise strategies and objectives.
For more information, or to get in touch with Scott, check out:
Company Website: https://cymulate.com/
Simon Lader is the host of The Conference Room, Co-Founder of global executive search firm Salisi Human Capital, and online coaching firm Salisi Academy. Since 1997, Simon has helped Senior Executives achieve Life Transformation by finding their ideal job and consulting with leading enterprise software and cybersecurity vendors to build highly effective teams.
Get to know more about Simon at: